Where do we find Princesses?

Baylie

Earning My Ears
princess:We will be going to Disney World in October and our 5 year old granddaughter can't wait to encounter some princesses. I know they will be in parades but are there any special princess activities we can take her to? Thanks!

princess:We will be going to Disney World in October and our 5 year old granddaughter can't wait to encounter some princesses. I know they will be in parades but are there any special princess activities we can take her to? Thanks!

Princess meet and greet-Toontown MK
Princess meal in Norway-Epcot
Various Princess's meet and greet around world showcase-Epcot
Princess Tea party-Grand Floridian

Definitely do the Princess Storybook Dining at the Akershus Restaurant in Norway. She will get to meet 5 princesses and they stop at your table for pictures, autographs and interactions. They have always taken their time and we have had a wonderful interaction. There is also a photo package included in your meal price which gets you a 5x7 and I think 2-4 3x5 pics. We have done this meal 4-6 times and loved it every single time.

Not trying to hijack your post ( I was reading it B/C my DD will be looking for princesses too). I was wondering does anyone know if the pictures are included with the free dining or is that extra. Just curious.

Not trying to hijack your post ( I was reading it B/C my DD will be looking for princesses too). I was wondering does anyone know if the pictures are included with the free dining or is that extra. Just curious.

They are included. You are paying for the meal with your dining plan credit. Whether you got the dining plan for free or paid for it is of no issue.

You can also meet Cinderella at 1900 Park Fare at the GF.

I believe Belle still has a story time in MK.

Princesses can be found in the various countries of Epcot (Snow White in Germany, Belle and Aurora in France, Mulan in China, Jasmine in Morocco, etc.)

Cinderella's Royal Table inside the Magic Kingdom Castle is an amazing experience for princess lovers, too. It requires 2 table service credits per person if you 're doing the dining plan, but so worth it, for our group! But of course, paying out of pocket is possible too. The princesses come to your table for pics and autographs, kids get keepsake wands, and you also get a professional pic with Cinderella. You will definitely need to make reservations ASAP to do this though. So much fun!!!

Thanks so much for your suggestions. I know she is going to love all of these and I am looking forward to them too!:yay:

Just wanted to add that you can do a meet n greet w/Tinkerbell and the Fairies in Toon Town too....they are sweet and funny -- kept calling our autograph pens "berryjuicers".

The princess character meals are also great -- We did dinner at Akershus and met Ariel...she was beautiful and sweet (we also met Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White and Belle)....this also comes w/complimentary photo package.

Just wanted to add that you can do a meet n greet w/Tinkerbell and the Fairies in Toon Town too....they are sweet and funny -- kept calling our autograph pens "berryjuicers".

The princess character meals are also great -- We did dinner at Akershus and met Ariel...she was beautiful and sweet (we also met Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White and Belle)....this also comes w/complimentary photo package.

Does anyone know..are Ariel and Cinderella "almost always" at the Storybook dining at Akershus?

My granddaughter loves Tinkerbell too so we will keep that in mind. Thanks!

Does anyone know..are Ariel and Cinderella "almost always" at the Storybook dining at Akershus?

We usually do dinner there and over the last 4 visits in a year and a half we have always met Ariel and Cinderella (Belle is usually the photo gift picture) and Sleeping Beauty has been there alot as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter