Where do Uber and Lyft drop off at Disneyland?

Piglet99645

DIS Veteran
Surely folks are doing this from VRBOs and hotels not across the street. Are there designated drop points?

The east end of the pedestrian entrance is where I would assume--there is a drop off area there, I know. They used to have a few short-term parking spots as well, for people waiting to pick others up, but I think that was ended years ago.

Last edited:
There is a pedestrian drop off by the Harbor Blvd entrance as well as DTD by ESPN Zone
Is it still pedestrian on Harbor? I thought they had changed it to be more restrictive like for people with disabilities?

:wizard:

There's a drop off lot on Harbor, I think it's the one in DTD that they may have restricted with the new security.

There's a drop off lot on Harbor, I think it's the one in DTD that they may have restricted with the new security.
I just used the DTD drop off from an Uber driver last month. I do not think there is any restriction there.

:wizard:

Last edited:

The roundabout drop off located in front of ESPN Zone is no longer accessible due to the security restrictions, as of this past Wednesday. They had moved the pick up/drop off zone closer to where you get your parking ticket/pay for parking.

We use Uber exclusively at Disneyland and it is SO convenient and a fraction of the price. We've been dropped off at far end of Downtown Disney (near DL Hotel/ESPN) and also the area near where the busses go. Closer to the ticket booths and main gates. Both are easy. Both drop off points were used last month.

The roundabout drop off located in front of ESPN Zone is no longer accessible due to the security restrictions, as of this past Wednesday. They had moved the pick up/drop off zone closer to where you get your parking ticket/pay for parking.

So are you talking about near the corner of Downtown Drive and Magic Way area or a specific area past the parking ticket booths? I'm a bit mobility challenged so am interested in knowing whether a DTD drop off is still a go for me or whether I'd want to divert to Harbor.

So are you talking about near the corner of Downtown Drive and Magic Way area or a specific area past the parking ticket booths? I'm a bit mobility challenged so am interested in knowing whether a DTD drop off is still a go for me or whether I'd want to divert to Harbor.

Hopefully this image can give a better perspective of the area. It is past the parking ticket booths, but still further from the original area.
DTD.jpg

I have seen lyft and uber drivers drop people off in just about every place imaginable. In June I saw an uber driver turning into the drop off area for the toy story lot buses, lol. Those guys are pretty funny to watch sometimes.

Here's an image of where the drop off area is on Harbor. As you can see, when heading North on Harbor, it's right before the pedestrian crosswalk area that leads into Disneyland where the ART buses drop off and pick up and where the current security check point areas are on that side.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 12.48.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 12.48.07 PM.png
    903.9 KB · Views: 190
I ask them to drop me off at Captain Kidds...we come at the parks from the convention center area and it saves them from driving past Disney down Harbor to do a u-turn to get back to the drop off area on Harbor.

Are they allowed to pick you up and drop you off at the hotels on Harbor across the street from the Harbor entrance?

Is there any new information on drop-off and pick-up locations for Uber and Lyft at DLR? I’ll be needing to use these services in a few weeks, and I’d love to know any updated information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter