• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do I find good churro's at Disney World?

hrvoje

Earning My Ears
Disneyland regular here, planning a visit to WDW. Where is the best place to find good churros at WDW? I've heard that in some locations they're not that good.

I'm not a Churros aficionado by any means but the ones at Three Bridges on our last December trip were delicious or maybe it was the Tequila Caramel sauce that came with them that sways me.😋 I never tried NL so on that I can't comment. That sauce though...🤯:drinking1

Last edited:

I would also recommend the Nomad Lounge. There’s are always far and superior to the ones in the park. That being said we had several from our last trip from Hollywood studios, both at the place near sunshine day bar and at the market. Both were better than average and the one at the market comes with some pretty good chocolate to dip your churro in.

Anywhere except the Sunshine Churros stands at Disney Springs. They are totally different from the churros in the parks and it was the worst churro I've ever had.

I agree that the Nomad Lounge churros are good. They are also gluten free, so a special treat for my DW.

Disneyland regular here, planning a visit to WDW. Where is the best place to find good churros at WDW? I've heard that in some locations they're not that good.
If you are a Disneyland regular, there is no reason for you to buy a churro at WDW. Even if you felt compelled to eat one, just say no. Save the money and buy your churros when you return to DLR. I guarantee you that it is a better business decision.

I liked the Nomad Lounge churros the one time I had them but that was ages ago, pre-closures even, so I can't speak to what they're like now. I agree with PP though, if I was coming from Disneyland I would want more unique snacks than an inferior version of what I have at my home park.

Do not waste your money on a wdw churro. I did on my first trip out there after going to DL many times and it was the biggest disappointment.

Go to Disneyland, buy the churros there and bring them with you. That's the only way you will get good churros. WDW has MANY plusses, but churros are far better at Disneyland. Maybe just switch snacks....jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel, anyone??

This! I’ve never had any that are just as good at Disney World. Great advice to switch snacks!

Go to Disneyland, buy the churros there and bring them with you. That's the only way you will get good churros. WDW has MANY plusses, but churros are far better at Disneyland. Maybe just switch snacks....jalapeno cheese stuffed pretzel, anyone??

That's what I was gonna say - "Anaheim." 🤣

That's not to say that there aren't some good treats at WDW, but the churros don't compare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter