• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where did you meet your Significant Other

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
The book I am reading is suppose to be about everything we do wrong when trying to meet your Significant Other. The author talks about how movies/tv shows have it seeming like you will meet your SO during every day activities, the author believes it is untrue. So this got me to thinking where DO people really meet their SO.

So where did you meet your Significant Other?

In a bar, a bar that had a reputation, a bar that was in crummy part of town but...it had dancing so it was popular. That's where the romance began. LOL :lovestruc We had been in the same circle of friends a few times but had not ever talked to each other. I had a stupid bf during that time. We just celebrated 32 yrs of marriage:flower1:

Working at Cedar Point during college summer break.

But we also met as children. My family lived next to his Grandma in her final years and I have known some of his cousins since elementary school.

His cousin threw a snowball at me and my girlfriend as we were brushing snow off my parents’ car before we could leave the movie theater. My friend said let’s follow them and we stopped in Penney’s parking lot to talk. March 5, 1975. Married 44 years now💕

We went to the same jr. high school and were in the same bowling league, in high school we were in marching band together and even went on a date (saw A Goofy Movie), but we were both awkward and shy so it didn’t go anywhere. Fast forward 16 years and we reconnected on Facebook and have been inseparable ever since!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter