Where can you meet Merida after September 3rd, 2016?

LindseyMartin

Earning My Ears
We are going to be at Disney World and I have a huge Merida fan! On my disney experience, it is only showing to add meeting Merida to my plans through September 3rd. We arrive September 4th! Does anyone know where she will be so we can meet her? I cannot find anything on the website. Thanks in advance!

We are going to be at Disney World and I have a huge Merida fan! On my disney experience, it is only showing to add meeting Merida to my plans through September 3rd. We arrive September 4th! Does anyone know where she will be so we can meet her? I cannot find anything on the website. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm - interesting! Is Elana going to start meet and greets??

We have never met Merida - hopefully she can finally be a visiting princess in PFTH and we can see her in October!

I haven't heard any reports of Merida moving. She has a pretty nice setup in her courtyard.

There was a rumor of Elena moving into Aurora's spot in FTH.

I'm pretty sure they only show the meets a few weeks out. For instance, right now the Peter Pan, Tigger & Pooh, Woody & Jessie, etc. show up under "Schedule Unavailable."

Last October, the park opened at 8 am, she started meeting at 9 am. We got to the line at 845, and were first. By 9 am, the line was about 45 minutes long. I highly suggest heading there first thing.

Pretty sure Elena isn't doing a M&G at all, she's just got a stage show or something like that.

The worst site of all for Characters is Disney's. They just don't maintain them like they should.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter