Where can you find oils not extracts?

jiminyC_fan

DIS Veteran
I want to make my own cream cheese mints and can't find the oils. I don't think that they want extracts. The oils are a much stronger taste. Can anyone direct me? I think :confused3 they used to be in grocery stores and then they yanked them off the shelves and the pharmacies have them now. Can anyone help me?? PLEASE???

They sell the oils in places that sell candy and chocolate making supplies. Try a Michaels or other craft store. Good luck!

If you ever want a great source for specialty baking and cooking ingredients and supplies go to www.bakerscatalogue.com. It is put out by the King Arthur Flour company. I read their catalogue like a book. So many great things in it.

They are also really reliable and great at answering questions. They have a 1-800 number that you can call. Nice people.
-Becca

I purchase my oil at AC Moore. They have a large selection in the cake, candy section. Just remember to only use a few drops when baking with oils.

You might be able to find oils in a large health food store!

Our Walmart carries a limited supply of the oils in the craft department with the Wilton products.

I use the Loran Oils and get them at our local drug store.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter