• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can we find Winnie the Pooh in the parks?

princessmeee

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have a 3 year old who adores Winnie the Pooh. I think she would rather see Winnie the Pooh and friends than the princesses. Does anyone know where she can meet Winnie the Pooh aside from a character meal? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Unless it's changed from last summer, Winnie makes appearances in front of the Pooh ride in MK. If your 3 year old adores Winnie, be sure to spend time there. You can get a FP+ for the ride, but if the standby line isn't too long (and it's not too hot outside), do the standby queue. It's interactive, your child will probably like it.

Unless it's changed from last summer, Winnie makes appearances in front of the Pooh ride in MK. If your 3 year old adores Winnie, be sure to spend time there. You can get a FP+ for the ride, but if the standby line isn't too long (and it's not too hot outside), do the standby queue. It's interactive, your child will probably like it.
Thanks very much!

He usually meet with Tigger next to the Pooh ride. Piglet at Crystal Palace was the character that finally broke my youngest from her fear of characters. Crystal Palace is a must character meal for us because we all LOVE Pooh and friends.

I too agree that if big Pooh fan to dine at Crystal Palace. We did breakfast before the park opened in our 2006 trip when my oldest was 7. Her Pooh blanket is now being used by my 5yo.

Otherwise as everyone else said, Pooh makes an apperance to the left of the attraction

We did a meet and greet with Pooh and Tigger behind The Toy Soldier in UK at Epcot. No one knew about it and we walked right in around 6/7 in the evening

I haven't been ton Animal Kingdom in years but Pooh an Friends use to be the standard character meet and greet. They were there pretty much all day long with just a few short breaks for the Cast Members.

When I say years... she is 14 now, so about 10 years since we visited Pooh in this picture. We have been to Disney a lot of times, but rarely go to AK.

HPIM2448.jpg

HPIM2446.jpg

Last edited:

We loved seeing Pooh and Friends and getting autographs at Crystal Palace breakfast. We booked the latest time so it was more lunch with breakfast foods which was perfect

He usually meet with Tigger next to the Pooh ride. Piglet at Crystal Palace was the character that finally broke my youngest from her fear of characters. Crystal Palace is a must character meal for us because we all LOVE Pooh and friends.
We will have to look for Pooh there. I must admit I love Pooh too! :) Thanks for sharing. We are excited. This is our first family trip to WDW!!!

I too agree that if big Pooh fan to dine at Crystal Palace. We did breakfast before the park opened in our 2006 trip when my oldest was 7. Her Pooh blanket is now being used by my 5yo.

Otherwise as everyone else said, Pooh makes an apperance to the left of the attraction
We are definitely going to check that out. I'm sure we will probably ride the Winnie the Pooh ride quite a bit while we are there! How sweet about her Pooh blanket!!!

We did a meet and greet with Pooh and Tigger behind The Toy Soldier in UK at Epcot. No one knew about it and we walked right in around 6/7 in the evening
Very good to know. :) Is the Toy Soldier a store? We plan on going to Epcot twice during the trip so will look there. Thanks for sharing!

These pictures are absolutely precious! Adorable! I hope I can get some like this with my kids. We will check Animal Kingdom too. I scheduled 2 days at Animal Kindgom since it looks like a park my husband and kids would really enjoy. Not sure if I am over-doing it or not but I guess we will see.
I haven't been ton Animal Kingdom in years but Pooh an Friends use to be the standard character meet and greet. They were there pretty much all day long with just a few short breaks for the Cast Members.

When I say years... she is 14 now, so about 10 years since we visited Pooh in this picture. We have been to Disney a lot of times, but rarely go to AK.

HPIM2448.jpg

HPIM2446.jpg

I found a late night dinner and lunch times available. Do you know if the characters are there for all meals?
We loved seeing Pooh and Friends and getting autographs at Crystal Palace breakfast. We booked the latest time so it was more lunch with breakfast foods which was perfect

I found a late night dinner and lunch times available. Do you know if the characters are there for all meals?

Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are at Crystal Palace all day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Pooh and Tigger are also at 1900 Park Faire for breakfast with Alice and Mad Hatter. We prefer the food and atmosphere at CP but the interaction with Pooh and Tigger was 100% better at 1900PF (they came 3 or 4 times to our table).

Very good to know. :) Is the Toy Soldier a store? We plan on going to Epcot twice during the trip so will look there. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, behind the store is Christopher Robin's bedroom where the meet and greet was held. There were only a handful of kids no one knew about it.

Thanks so
Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eeyore are at Crystal Palace all day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Pooh and Tigger are also at 1900 Park Faire for breakfast with Alice and Mad Hatter. We prefer the food and atmosphere at CP but the interaction with Pooh and Tigger was 100% better at 1900PF (they came 3 or 4 times to our table).
Thanks so much for the tips!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter