Where can I see Baloo?

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Just wondering where I could meet Baloo. I know he's part of the MK Move It Shake It...but is there anywhere else to find him. I thought maybe AK? Thanks.

We have seen him in Adventureland (just over the bridge from the hub) to the right.

Last week we also saw him at Epcot with King Louie. It was a random thing. All of a sudden at least a dozen characters popped out from a gate by Independence Hall as we were walking by. 10 minutes later they were all gone!

We saw him at AK with King Louie. He accidentally knocked off BFF's tiara and tried to blame me for it :rotfl:

Seen Baloo and King Louie together every trip at Animal Kingdom on the trail between Africa and Asia. If walking from Africa to Asia, they are on the left... back in the trees (not IN the trees...) easy to miss them if you are not looking. Also seen Flik a few times on the other side of the trail (on the right as walking).

If in doubt, the best bet is to ask a character handler. The know what's going on and can find out when characters will be coming out and where.

King Louie was very funny with DS6 on our last trip.... He started grooming DS by running his hands through DS's hair acting like he was picking bugs off him!!!

Also on that same trail, you might see Divine (the human walking vine/plant/tree). You have to look VERY carefully as Divine is often hidden.

Have Fun!!!!

Seen Baloo and King Louie together every trip at Animal Kingdom on the trail between Africa and Asia. If walking from Africa to Asia, they are on the left... back in the trees (not IN the trees...) easy to miss them if you are not looking.

King Louie was very funny with DS6 on our last trip.... He started grooming DS by running his hands through DS's hair acting like he was picking bugs off him!!!

That's where we saw them. When we got to the front I started singing this out loud: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

Baloo and King Louie got excited and grabbed the kids and started dancing. They acted disappointed when I stopped singing.

Here's some pics we got after the impromptu dance party:
louie1.jpg

louie2.jpg

Baloo and King Louie were taking turns meeting in that spot during our March trip. We missed Baloo by seconds twice on our AK day. Very disappointing. But, King Louie was awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter