• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Where can I get cheaper souvenirs?

PoohMoma

Earning My Ears
Are there stores off the property where I can get some Disney stuff for cheaper than DT Disney or in the parks? I have to get a little something for several people but cannot afford to spend a lot on everyone. What do you suggest? We have a 5:00 pm flight on the last day, so I figured I devote that morning and early afternoon to shopping.

THe best place for cheap disney souvineers is at the premium outlets. There are 3 Charachter Warehouse locations a very short drive from WDW. We allways stop before we get to the parks and buy the bulk of our souvineers there. Most of the stuff is last seasons or last years, but for most stuff it doesnt matter.

Charachter wharehopuse has become one of our MUST do's:D

There are two Disney outlet stores at the Belz Outlet Complex. It is at the end of International Drive. I took the public bus Lynx there from the TTC. They too have some great deals. Love to shop!!!!!!!!!

WE found Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to be cheaper [trading pins$1.99, .99AK Tin, $4.99 for a MK fireworks shirt, .99 Die Cast Character Vechile ]or the same as far as Prices go.

The Premere Factory Stores are just a round the corner and up the road from Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.[I didn't get there??] But others Have good things to say these stores.

But Belz Had things like Sweat shirts and more Choices of Adult Clothes than Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores[mens Mickey sweat pants $9.99,Donald Duck shirt & Minnie Mouse Shirt $11.99 A gray,and a black shirt w/little Mickeys on pocket $9.99,T top $4.99,Trading pins $3.99
Mickey Earrings $1.99]

If you have a Car visit Both it's easy!! If not there is a Bus system in Orlando called the Lynx[ask over on the Transportation Board they know about it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter