Where can I find Pooh Bear?

GlennandAnn

<font color=9966FF>If found, please return to Boar
We are taking a trip in October, and our younger DS loves Pooh. Where can we go for character dining to find him? Anywhere besides the CP in MK?

Ann:earsgirl:

1900 Park Fare breakfast and Crystal Palace are the only WDW restaurants that have Winnie the Pooh..

Tink

Crystal Palace had Tigger - I'm pretty sure he's a regular. Don't know about 1900 Park Faire.

I don't know if you meant only in character dining but in the parks, we saw Pooh on the character bus at Epcot and he has a wait-in-line area at AK.

Rhonna

I could be wrong but I thought they had one in the Wilderness Lodge I forget the name of the restaurant, but I thought they had pooh and friends for thier character breakfast!!

They did have one called Pooh and Friends at WL...but they discontinued it!:( Before that, they had Pocahontas and friends at WL! I don't know why the character breakfasts don't do well at WL!? Artist Point was a great place to have a character meal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter