Where can i find information on doing disney with severe peanut allergy

The person at my dr office died 10-15 years ago this was before they had epipen at first aid in the parks the person in April I am sure you could find if it had to be reported when/ if it becomes available. Not something I really care about. I was just giving g the op my option that Any one with anaphylactic should always carry there own epipen and not rely on one being available New by when needed ( too may things could make one not available or not work ). And for the Op I would let the CM when Getting any food know about the allergy even if you think it is not in the food you are eating
it is good to remind people to have an epipen if their allergies are severe. It's also good to know what is in your food.

But, reading your original post, I think most people would assume you were talking about a recent experience and would conclude that Disney is not very careful with allergies. That is not correct and the story is second hand.

I would add that some of the non-Disney owned restaurants may not be as careful as they are in the Disney owned ones, so some people do try to use only the Disney owned and operated restaurants.
Many of the restaurants in World Showcase and at Disney Springs are not Disney owned/operated.

it is good to remind people to have an epipen if their allergies are severe. It's also good to know what is in your food.

But, reading your original post, I think most people would assume you were talking about a recent experience and would conclude that Disney is not very careful with allergies. That is not correct and the story is second hand.

I would add that some of the non-Disney owned restaurants may not be as careful as they are in the Disney owned ones, so some people do try to use only the Disney owned and operated restaurants.
Many of the restaurants in World Showcase and at Disney Springs are not Disney owned/operated.
I never said a year in my first post since my Dr never told me when this happened he just said that Disney started to have them soon after ( not sure if soon after was, a few months or a few years) I just looked up when Disney started to carry Epiepins and I found out it was late 2014 ( so the paition of my dr might have died more recent then I thought, and agin I never asked) my Dr really told me this because he wanted to know about where the epipins were in the park. andI told he I show sin=gn of them at first aid. here is the link to the article about when Disney started to have epipens in the park http://www.allergyfreemouse.com/201...e-in-disney-parks-and-on-disney-cruise-ships/

Yes I know what I said is hear say, and I did not meant to cause any confusion I do not feel my dr is lying to me when he told me this ( and he really has no need too at all). I was simply pointing out what was told to me and that if you do have an epipen that you should have it with you, that should do ever thing you can do avoid you allergens even on vacation.

With this said this has made me feel horrible that people are feel the need to second guess what I am saying, and it really could just be that I am having a really hard day at work, I have family member that is fairly sick right now, and life just sucks. so I my be more emotional then normal so I feel I need to not replay to this thread. and just leave it here, as us going back and forth is not helping the op. and there have been some Wonderfull advice given to the OP so they will have to tools they need for a great and safe vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter