Where can I find a review from the Plaza Breakfast today?

We need to decide whether to keep or toss our reservation for tomorrow at the Plaza. Where can I find reviews from today?
There is a video on youtube for someone that went today. search for Minnie & Fiends character breakfast Plaza Inn returns 2021

Edited to add there are a few of them now.

Last edited:
There is a video on youtube for someone that went today. search for Minnie & Fiends character breakfast Plaza Inn returns 2021

Edited to add there are a few of them now.
i watched it...I too wanted to see what they were doing...Im not worried about the food at all because imo, this is the best character breakfast by far (food wise) DLR offers with Surfs Up! at PPH coming in a close 2nd....Im excited to go...I got my reservation for Sept 28 and Im super excited

Does anyone know if they have outdoor seating? I have never been to Plaza Inn and I'm curious if this is an option. I have a reservation for Aug 30th.

Thanks!

We went today. It was cute, and the food was good! Highly recommend getting the bananas foster sauce on either the waffles or french toast. So good! The characters danced around and interacted with each other and it was fun. Glad we went! I have some photos and video I can try to figure out how to share if anyone is interested.

We went today. It was cute, and the food was good! Highly recommend getting the bananas foster sauce on either the waffles or french toast. So good! The characters danced around and interacted with each other and it was fun. Glad we went! I have some photos and video I can try to figure out how to share if anyone is interested.

I am interested! Please do share! :lovestruc

Interestingly, Surf's Up always had the best food followed by Storytellers. For us, Plaza had the worst food/service. But it is all personal opinions.
Storyteller's never disappointed. Loved that place and they even had good character face to face. We usually got Chip/Dale, Goofy, Mickey, and Kenai

Last edited:
We've only ever done one character breakfast and that was Minnie's years ago. We chose it because it was in Disneyland itself and it had the most characters. We had a great time.

We always liked Plaza Inn pre-pandemic. I've been to all (except Napa Rose) and the food was about the same to me (except Arial's, that was worse). Being in the park breaks any ties. We like to do rope drop and then have a late brunch and the character interactions late in the morning at Plaza Inn are best.

From the videos it looks like all we enjoyed is still there in terms of characters (though modified). They went back to a buffet - which is different than WDW where it all seems to be AYCTE family style. We are not huge buffet fans pre-Covid, so I was hoping they'd go the WDW route.

We're booked for October and looking forward to it!

It is our favorite breakfast, as it is right in the park, we book it late and do rides for a couple hours first. It is nice as it empties out and most tables are empty. Usually it was 12 characters, several were rare to see.

We will probably book it in December too. Food always seemed fine to me.

Usually it was 12 characters, several were rare to see.
We never saw more than 6 (2 trips) and we had 2 trips where we only saw 2 (Eyeore and Hook on 1 trip, and Hook and Pooh on another) despite asking our server. We stopped after that, food was better elsewhere, so we quit trying for the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter