• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I buy WDW gift cards to use on trip?

:)I was wondering to, I noticed all the stores you are naming but, Sam's Club and Walgreens is in the south, is there any other stores up north that sells the wdw gift card?
:)

I just checked the Walgreens website and there's a ton of Walgreens in New Jersey. :confused3

1. :)I was wondering to, I noticed all the stores you are naming but, Sam's Club and Walgreens is in the south,

2. is there any other stores up north that sells the wdw gift card?
:)

1. I'm north of the Mason Dixon Line and I have a Sam's 5 minutes from my house. The nearest Walgreens is further about 15 minutes.

Now we haven't had a Kroger or an A&P around here for years.

2. Anywhere that sells gift cards should have them. I saw them at a Micheal's craft store.

Oh and I found 3 Sam's in Maine and three in Alaska, can't much more north than that. :thumbsup2

Also a Walgreens in Wasilla, Alaska can't you see Russia from there. :rotfl:

Thank you, I do have a Sam's around an hour away and walgreens is about 45 minutes away. I didn't know if anyone had any other suggestions. :)

Which one did you get the 75 or the 100.

The thing is though they do have other gift cards out. For itunes and all the other normal places like Olive Garden.

I got a $50 one for my daughter when we go in July paid 48 for it not bad.

My nieces attend a private school and they sell them. The school only gets 2% as a fundraiser, but ant bit helps.r

Can anybody tell me where to find them at kroger? I don't recall seeing them at kroger up here but I had heck of time finding southwest gift cards today at kroger so it's possible I just didn't see them.

For anyone looking:
I've seen at:
Disney store
disney shopping.com
disneyland.com under tickets
walgreens
Meijer- local grocery chain in midwest
Giant eagle
Michaels craft store
office Max? know it was one of office supply stores

Can anybody tell me where to find them at kroger? I don't recall seeing them at kroger up here but I had heck of time finding southwest gift cards today at kroger so it's possible I just didn't see them

I don't know if this will help, but I found the Disney gift cards in the center of our store.... there's a big display in front of the cash registers on an end cap. ours has 3 sections to the end cap display.....stores (on left facing) Kroger/ gas on the front face, and restaurants on the right facing. The Disney gift cards were all the way on the bottom....... they had both the $25.00 cards as well as the blank "load your own amount" cards. ( I like those MUCH better so I don't have to get a bunch of the $25.00 cards...) Ours were not on the gift card rounders when you first walk in ( on the display by the shopping carts / doors if yours has one there too.....they were no where there)

I hope this helps you find them! :goodvibes

I don't know if this will help, but I found the Disney gift cards in the center of our store.... there's a big display in front of the cash registers on an end cap. ours has 3 sections to the end cap display.....stores (on left facing) Kroger/ gas on the front face, and restaurants on the right facing. The Disney gift cards were all the way on the bottom....... they had both the $25.00 cards as well as the blank "load your own amount" cards. ( I like those MUCH better so I don't have to get a bunch of the $25.00 cards...) Ours were not on the gift card rounders when you first walk in ( on the display by the shopping carts / doors if yours has one there too.....they were no where there)

I think I know what your talking about, I'm gonna check a diff Kroger as one I was at Saturday is a little disorganized IMO. I've only got like 6 Krogers and gas stations to check. If push comes to shove I'll go to Giant eagle and hopefully get to use gas points from there.

I've been stocking up for my upcoming trip to Aulani by buying them at Target with my debit Red Card and getting them for 5% off. By the time I get to $1,000 in gift cards I will have only spent $950, which will be nice given the high cost of food in Hawaii! Target keeps them in the electronics section.

I was thinking of buying Disney gift cards at Disney World instead of carrying alot of cash. Would the best place to buy them be guest services in the parks? Has anyone else bought gift cards to use for meals?

I was thinking of buying Disney gift cards at Disney World instead of carrying alot of cash. Would the best place to buy them be guest services in the parks? Has anyone else bought gift cards to use for meals?
You can walk into any store that is disney owned on proptery and buy gift cards they are by cash registers, I will say only place I saw villian ones was in Villian room in WoD in DTD. Most stores have 4-6 designs by registers. And yes i've used for meals

This is basically where they are in my local store, as well. I bought a $225 gift card yesterday and got 900 fuel points, on top of the 100 I already had. DH filled up his gas guzzler this morning for $1 off per gallon- saved almost $30!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter