Where can I buy Disneyland tickets (foreigner)

joanne1968

Mouseketeer
I am staying at a good neighbour hotel so I was hoping I could buy a hopper and get an early entry? Am I wrong as I don't seem to be able to buy them on the Disney site.

Joanne

Have you tried the disneyland.com website? You might be able to call guest relations and get them that way for will call pick up. If you ahve a disney store I would check there. Most of the good neighbor hotels sell them too. I'm under the impression that most tickets bought for now ahve atleast 1 EE admission when purchasing a 3+ day park hopper. BTW, Safeway/Vons also ahs them for the adults play at childs price. HTH.

Thank you for that information, I don't have any of the shops you mention, I don't seem to be able to get past checkout so I have dropped an email. I am getting too excited about my trip and want to get all my tickets sorted tonight, so am a little impatient!

Joanne

Sometimes you can buy tickets at your hotel. I would call them ask them if they have that option for you.

I am embarrassed to say, I was missing the point on the website, and had not ticked the box saying I had read the terms, so I have now ordered my tickets and they will shortly be winging their way over to me, thank you all for your help.

Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter