Where can I buy Disney Art?

disynut

DIS Veteran
While we were in Disney in June I found a great piece in the Disney Art store in Downtown Disney(I can't remember the name of the place). It was a poster of all four parks I think and had something in the center. I believe it had just been released. You could buy it in poster form or framed. I would love to buy the poster one, but we won't be going back for a while. I checked the Disney website and couldn't find anything. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!
JenniferºOº

I believe the store is called "The Art of Disney". You could try calling WDW Merchadise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 and describing the poster to them. I have used this service a couple of times for items I should have purchased while I was there but, for some reason, didn't.

Good Luck!

For Disney Art try www.sagemore.com . This is a small art gallery out of Ocean City NJ. We bought some prints with white matting last year 14 X 17 size $8.00. Check it out.

Wow! That's the first time I ever saw my company mentioned on these boards! We have a great selection of animation art, including limited editions, cels, sericels, drawings, etc. Check out our website- we have a great piece that has three disney princesses and a picture of each of the actresses who provided their voices. I don't remember what it is called, just know I want one!

Frannn,

Left a message on your web site. Need some Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf prints!!!! Also, love your Bugs Bunny feature......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter