Where can I buy a 7 Day Park Hopper Ticket?

Disneysk

Earning My Ears
Is there anywhere you can buy a 7 day park hopper ticket? The Disney website only has 6 days tickets. I have also checked Getawaytoday.com and no luck there either. We are from Canada and will only be making one trip this year so it isn't worth it for us to buy Annual Passes. I know that Airmiles has them listed as one of their rewards, but I don't have enough airmiles to get them. Any help would be appreciated.

You are in luck! Because you can only purchase 7 day hoppers if you are Canadian. (Lucky dog!) Check out the Flight Center, they sell 7 day hoppers.

Otherwise, Disney does not sell them, nor does any other agency in the US any longer carry 7 day hoppers.

See, I told you that you were lucky you were from Canada!

Have fun.

I actually bought 8 day hoppers through FlightCentre. They were not listed on their site but I asked about them and they did have them , the 8 day price was actually cheaper then the price listed on their site for 7 days.

We arrived at LAX before noon ; we were standing in the park by 1:30 on a Monday and used our 8th day there. We viewed that day as "icing" , had our groceries delivered from VONS they arrived while we are the park and as such we got to have extra park time.

They were $216 for adults (10 and up) $190 for kids

http://www.flightcentre.ca/vacations/disneyland

the other thing I spotted after the fact was if you have a Visa card there is a Visa perks coupon worth $50 off.
http://www.visa.ca/visaperks/shopping/flight-centre/index.jsp

I recently bought adult 7-day parkhoppers through Flight Centre for $204 each. :cool1:

I actually bought 8 day hoppers through FlightCentre. They were not listed on their site but I asked about them and they did have them , the 8 day price was actually cheaper then the price listed on their site for 7 days.

Cool...I didn't know about the 8 day. We are going in Feb for 9 days.I will be buying that one.

I wish they would make longer passes available for everyone! I am taking my best friend to DL and would love to go for a half day on our arrival day but because I can only get a 6 day we have to pass. :(

I would like that too. We used to be able to get them, but know they changed it:mad: I guess it is because the Canadians live so far away. But their passes are cheaper than our 6 day...go figure

Why are the Canadians prices cheaper? If they had a seven day I would deffinitely get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter