Where at WL can you get this?

Pretty sure it’s actually part of the new menu at Territory Lounge, not Geyser Point. Both Territory Lounge and Roaring Folk are getting menu updates this month and this charcuterie dish was featured.

Pretty sure it’s actually part of the new menu at Territory Lounge, not Geyser Point. Both Territory Lounge and Roaring Folk are getting menu updates this month and this charcuterie dish was featured.
Interesting. I did check and a charcuterie is listed at both Geyser Point and Territory Lounge. I'm not sure how they might differ other than the GP version costs $18 and the TL version costs $22. I don't see anything like it listed at Roaring Fork.

Update: I see this being discussed here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/n...and-roaring-fork-at-wilderness-lodge.3898121/

The very item with the picture is listed as being at TL as you mentioned. The one listed at Geyser Point may be a different item.

Last edited:
Was gonna say. I had the charcuterie board at GP three weeks ago and it definitely didn't look like that.

We will definitely check this appetizer out during our next stay at CCV in November/December. I wonder if they still serve the mushroom soup in the Territory Lounge too. That would be a meal for DH and I.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter