Where are you staying and why?

We are going in September this year, and we usually stay at POR. This trip is my nieces first trip to Disney and she'll be 18 months old when we go. We chose to stay somewhere new this time, and chose the Beach Club. Our main reasons are for Stormalong Bay and close proximity to Epcot. We love Epcot, so being able to walk there in 5 minutes is amazing in itself! We also got a VERY good discount at Beach Club, so we couldn't pass up the price. It was between there and Poly, but BC won. We've visited the resort before and loved it, and always dreamed of staying there one day. Going in September, when it is really hot, the pool is a big factor since we take midday breaks each day to relax. This is also our first deluxe resort stay, so we are really excited!

We are finally returning to WDW next year and have chosen Caribbean Beach Resort. We chose it for the Queen beds and big pool area. We loved our previous stay at POR but the pool is pretty small and now that the kids are teens a nice pool for afternoon breaks is a must.

We are staying at POR Riverside. Bringing our niece for her 1st time. We had to sleep 5 this time. We were trying to save money this time. I am wishing we had splurged on a suite at AOA for the 5 of us. We stayed at AOA the last 2 years with the 4 of us and it was nice with 2 bathrooms and a seperate bedroom. I'm afraid it going to be tight on us at POR. Too late now though we arrive July 10th!!!

FW cabin for the 5 of us. MY DH's only stipulation for WDW is staying w/in a boat ride of MK. The cabin has more room and a full size fridge, which we are looking forward to.

We will be at All-Star Sports again in October. We are only two, so the smaller space doesn't bother us much and we are rarely in the room. Although I'd love to stay at a mod or deluxe and have stayed at CBR before, we are so rarely in the room that for our trips it makes financially more sense to stay at somewhere with a lower price. I was considering an Epcot resort because this is our first Food & Wine trip and we plan to spend the majority of time there (and Epcot is our favorite anyway) but it was a bit out of the budget since I planned it a tad last minute for what we normally plan. We tend to stay preferred there and find it to be very nice because we're close to everything we need daily like the food and buses. I do hope and plan that for my next trip in 2017/2018 to rent DVC points to finally stay deluxe. I would've tried this time but I didn't book as far out as usual so I decided to just put the DVC renting off until next trip.

We are also huge sports fan and the bus situation if/when shared has always worked out well for us because of Sports being the first stop.

Staying in a Family suite at All Star Music June 17, I chose it so I can have a bedroom ( single parent ) and the dd's ( 23-14 ) can have a room and bathroom of their own.

We're going to try out AKV Kidani this fall. My wife has been wanting to stay at that resort for a while now, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to try renting DVC.

Grand Floridian in 16 days! We are celebrating my daughter's graduation from high school. We love the lobby. Coming back after a day at the park or hanging out for a drink before dinner and listening to the band is one of our favorite parts of any trip. The grounds are amazing and oh yeah...the location!

Staying in a Family suite at All Star Music June 17, I chose it so I can have a bedroom ( single parent ) and the dd's ( 23-14 ) can have a room and bathroom of their own.
Please post a review of the suites. We have stayed in all 3 categories of the hotels including DVC. This will be our first stay in a value suite (have evan stayed in a AOA suite) and would love to read a recent review.

Thanks

The Contemporary!!!! My daughter is attending a conference there and the price was amazing for the conference so I am tagging along with her!!!

We are staying at CSR. We usually stay at SOG but wanted a more Disney feel this time around. We originally tried to book CBR but they were booked so we are trying a new resort. We can't wait to use to slide.

~Sigh~ we are staying offsite at Windsor Hills in March as this will be our first extended family trip. It is much cheaper to split a 5 BR villa with private pool than to stay on property. Of course we are sad the leave the Disney Bubble, but we will likely return in 2018 after DD 16's graduation. Her dream is to stay at the "Contemps" so we'll try to make that happen:)

CSR. My nephew picked the resort. But I like having the door that separates the sleeping area from the sink area. We have also had good luck with the buses.

Boardwalk because we have always wanted to stay there (already tried BC andYC) and cannot beat the location!

We are at Wilderness Lodge May 28-June 5, 2017! DD chose the resort since this is her high school graduation trip. She chose WL because it's a boat ride to MK, has a view of Bay Lake, and is walking distance to FW. She also loved the theming. This will be our first stay there--so excited!

AKL because of the animal views, the romantic dim lighting, the amazing lobby scents, the big pool, the decor and atmosphere, the remoteness (is that a word?), and the quiet. Our last stay there was September 2008 and while I know that was almost 10 years ago and attendance is up and costs are being cut, we enjoyed the less crowded buses and it seemed like this hotel was much less of a noisy circus than some others. It's a great hotel for a romantic adults-only trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter