Where are the small resale contracts?

Craho

Mouseketeer
We have two small contacts (100 points or under). We are looking for one more small contract and I hardly see any. I am looking for August UY so haven’t been paying attention to other UY’s as much. Anyone else noticing this?

We have two small contacts (100 points or under). We are looking for one more small contract and I hardly see any. I am looking for August UY so haven’t been paying attention to other UY’s as much. Anyone else noticing this?
I haven't seen much October use year, except for a lot of VB.

I have the same use year as well. I've been looking at small contracts for my home resort. They have been out there. But they do tend to get swooped up rather quickly, as you know. I would have thought prices for small contracts would still be pricy. I bought a 50 point contract last year and now I've been following the prices, which have dropped a few dollars. Part of my daily routing is looking for another. They are there.

Last edited:
Definitely not a lot of small ones out there..and thank you for not including what you want to buy.

Be sure to report any unsolicited PMs you might get because of this post.

Agreed! I only wanted a small contract I could pay cash for which made it even harder. When I saw one that matched my use year at the resort I already own at I made an offer and scooped it up. My OKW contract expires in 2057 (100 points), and the 30 Point that passed RoFR expires in 2042. Im out the door at $4000 including my dues and closing costs. Can’t complain about that. My use year is April.

I looked for almost a year to find a 50 point matching contract to our home resort and use year. When it finally popped up I offered almost full price immediately.
Me too. I keep seeing contracts where one equals all my individual contracts and the total cost is so much lower. I bought a small 50 point last November before prices really started dropping. And smaller contracts cost more but it’s still hard to see large contracts that are so low right now when I paid so much more for individual contracts. But the reality is that we needed to take baby steps in order to pay cash and not finance so it is what it is..

I have the same use year as well. I've been looking at small contracts for my home resort. They have been out there. But they do tend to get swooped up rather quickly, as you know. I would have thought prices for small contracts would still be pricy. I bought a 50 point contract last year and now I've been following the prices, which have dropped a few dollars. Part of my daily routing is looking for another. They are there.
Quicker than normal. There was so much more small contract inventory in January. Word is out about the low prices and no ROFR!

We're March, and I've only been watching those so can't speak for other UY. There have been ebbs and flows in small contracts for March, and they tend to go pretty quickly. I don't have a sense of relative price as not a lot of the ones I've tracked have cycled through the ROFR thread.

When we first started shopping I wanted an August or September use year. We wanted to stick to small contracts so we could pay cash. I didn't have much luck finding what we wanted at BCV. Finally gave up and bought a December one. I don't love it, but I'm going to live with it. LOL

Its best to contract the resale company and tell them what you want. As soon as one comes in they will contact you before it gets posted online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter