• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are the places you can get your picture taken and email home?

shanlynn63

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I read somwhere that there are some places inside Disney World where you can have your families picture taken and then email it back home. If you know what I'm talking about, Please let me know where to find these places. We are going in July and I would love to share a picture with the family back home in Virginia!

Thanks
Shannon

You can do this in Epcot. There use to be one in Inoventions, not sure if it is still there. There is one at the end of Mission Space as well.

We just did this on our trip in March. It was at EPCOT at the end of Figment's Journey into Imagination. It was a riot morphing the pics. I didn't know about the one at the end of MS and don't recall seeing one at Innoventions.

We did this at innoventions on our last trip. Although that was over a year ago now:( so I don't know if they still have it there.

The one in Innoventions is still there (as of Feb). The ones at the end of Mission Space are a riot. And the ones at the end of Imagination are good because you can also add text that you can't add to the other two. But I think they are always the most crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter