Where are the October Disney Resort Deals??

Earning My Ears
Good evening everyone,

Long time reader, first time poster!! We've done Disney a number of times over the past couple of years and there are usually Disney Property hotel deals often however there is nothing past Sept 29. I know DCA has been super successful but I'm shocked nothing new has been posted.

Any thoughts?

thanks

You know I posted awhile ago that I didnt think we were going to get anything this year because of the updated DCA and CL coming, the hotels are not suffering...a lot of regular wdw visitors are coming over here...im not surprised at all by this....

We are going towards the end of October an there aren't even any rooms available at any of the Disney hotels, they are completely booked. I think with the new things at California Adventure they don't need to offer discounts this year.

It appears the EMH is enough to get people on without discounting the rooms this year.

We were also bummed to not see any discounts for our October vacation, but were at least thankful that we have a room reserved at the DLH! Crazy that they are all booked!!

I was amazed that there were no deals either. I waited as long as I dared to book at DLH and am so glad I did; I was shocked and grateful when the very next day I checked to see if any specials popped up or rates changed and they were booked solid at DLH.

Add me to the disappointed group with no good discounts for AP holders or the public. We are going in early Nov.

I agree with a pp - with all the WDW visitors coming this year and next they are easily filling the hotels. Plus apparently the DCA EMH for onsite guests is enough of an incentive for people to book.

I am hoping the DLH is not a madhouse when we go - it's already filling up quickly. When we were there in May before CL opened, the hotel was extremely low occupancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter