Where are the chicken exits?

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
I'm not into thrill rides but I do like to watch them. Unfortunately, most of WDW's are indoors.

They do have great queue areas as well.

My Q is... How far can you go in the queue before reaching the Chicken exit? I know I would not want to go on TOT, Splash Mtn., RRC, etc. but I would like to see the queue at least.

If the exit is at the boarding platform do you have to immediately pass thru the door or can you stay for a few minutes and watch the ride vehicle leave and arrive for a few minutes?

Anyone know?

It differs on each ride, but the exits are generally at or near the boarding area. In other words, you can go through the full queue and see the pre-shows and stuff. At most, but not all, you can stand and watch the rest of your party "take off" before you "chicken out."

:earsboy:

I am a ride wimp also but DH goes by himself. Alot of times I will stand in line with him while he waits. At Space Mountain you can go all the way inside and watch them get into the cars and take off...Splash Mtn you can also (I do ride this one I just close my eyes for the drop as this one is worth it inside!)...RnR I have never been in the line but go to the store on the other side and wait as you can stand there while they get off. Most of them you can go all the way--I asked the CM standing by the entrance for the first time..the preshows are neat so go for it. There is nothing wrong with being a chicken!:crazy:

Have fun!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter