• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are the best spots to watch the fireworks on the Wish?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Just curious what are some of the best spots to watch the fireworks on the wish?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Deck above the pool deck and if facing the front of the ship stand on the left hand side of that deck. - this allows you to see the pirate show down below from up above and a clear shot of the fireworks as well. This strategy has worked for us on Dream, Magic, Fantasy and Wish. (Haven't sailed Wonder so can't say for sure)

Deck above the pool deck and if facing the front of the ship stand on the left hand side of that deck. - this allows you to see the pirate show down below from up above and a clear shot of the fireworks as well. This strategy has worked for us on Dream, Magic, Fantasy and Wish. (Haven't sailed Wonder so can't say for sure)
This is absolutely the best place. Sometimes it's a fight for these spots, but they are worth it.

Deck above the pool deck is best, but those spots are limited and people will camp out in them ridiculously early. View from the pool deck is just fine if you're on the port side (left side if you're facing the screen), or even in the middle. They're in the sky so not much to block your view. The stage setup on the Wish makes it easier to see the show from the lower pool deck as well, IMO

My spouse would tell you that the best spot was from his starboard side stateroom verandah (he has no interest in the Pirate festivities).

We've never cruised before and I'm trying to get my bearings. Is this where people are suggesting to stand with show down below and fireworks forward/starboard? Does the AquaMouse block the view? How early should you show up? 30 minutes? Thanks in advance!

dw.jpg

I think where you want to be is on the starboard side -under the clear section of the aqua mouse.

I think where you want to be is on the starboard side -under the clear section of the aqua mouse.
I think @Clarkson U is saying the opposite. The port side is the left hand side when facing the front of the ship, no? I suppose if you are on the starboard side you won't be blocked by the AquaMouse, though you'll be looking back and forth to see the stage from there.

I think @Clarkson U is saying the opposite. The port side is the left hand side when facing the front of the ship, no? I suppose if you are on the starboard side you won't be blocked by the AquaMouse, though you'll be looking back and forth to see the stage from there.
I am saying exactly as you stated. When facing the front of the ship be on the left hand side. The fireworks easily clear the tubes so they don’t come in the way at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter