Where are plug-ins for EVCs at WDW?

bjkjoy

Mouseketeer
We are going to world in two weeks. I rented a EVC because I just had a total knee replacement. Does anyone have a list of where the EVCs can be plugged in at WDW? I know there is one by the bathrooms at the American restaurant that seems available but would appreciate knowing about a few more. Thanks.

We are going to world in two weeks. I rented a EVC because I just had a total knee replacement. Does anyone have a list of where the EVCs can be plugged in at WDW? I know there is one by the bathrooms at the American restaurant that seems available but would appreciate knowing about a few more. Thanks.

There are plugs all over the place, both inside and outside. I found that if you look by doors, you can usually find one. You can also ask CMs.

If you charge in your room all night, you should be fine for the day. A few quick charges during the day may help if you are running low, but don't count on them as your only charge time. Most mobility devices are "slow charges." which means that they need several hours of charging at once to charge completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter