Where are all the Yacht Club lovers?

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
We are now booked at the Yacht club November 28th to December 5th, myself who has stayed here before and my daughter and granddaughter age 2 plus a friend, it will be their 1st stay at a deluxe and my granddaughters 1st Disney trip! I don't see many posts concerning the yc which is kind of surprising as its such an amazing resort. Most trips in the past have been at the Caribbean beach resort but have also had stays at the poly, and okw. We were booked at cbr but since we got a uoc I changed over to deluxe to make it worth while as far as the offer. We really love cbr and have had many stays there but since Im planning on spending a fair bit of the time in Epcot the yacht club was my pick. I have stayed twice before here and had great service with buses housekeeping etc. So come on yacht club lovers lets see some posts of this great resort!

Me! We stayed there last November for the 1st time and it is by far our favorite resort. We loved it there. Can't wait to get back next year!!!

yes me too, we have a cruise booked for October 22nd next year and although I was thinking of booking the Grand Floridian for a pre cruise stay, Im leaning now going back to the yacht club for then instead. Will see what kind of bounceback is in the room in November and book it then !

:wave2: Me! Me!
It's my favorite resort (by a nose). Some may think I overthink these things or have too much time on my hands, but I think about my past WDW vacations in terms of all aspects of the resort. I consider dining options, the bar (sue me), rooms, how good the good views are, how bad the bad views are, the pool, what the overall staff experience has been like, quietness, the gift shop, the lobby and of course transportation. When i recently considered all these things, I found that in my mind, YC won in most categories. We've also spend more time staying at YC than any other resort to date. On this upcoming trip, we're at BC, but rest assured, we'll definitely visit YC, and since we love unwinding in their lobby bar (Ale & Compass), we'll definitely have several night caps at YC.

Enjoy your trip!

We love the YC but last stay was not a good one. Our room was mildewy and my allergies kicked up. We will be at the BC for F&W since the rooms are refurbished. They will be refurbishing the YC soon. Our favorite though is the Poly.

^^My YC love is on hiatus until the refurb is done. We're opting for the Beach Club this year and the fresh new rooms.

This coming November will make our 4th stay at the YC. We'll be there Nov 27-Dec 5. See ya there!!!

We love the YC but last stay was not a good one. Our room was mildewy and my allergies kicked up. We will be at the BC for F&W since the rooms are refurbished. They will be refurbishing the YC soon. Our favorite though is the Poly.
sorry you had a not so good last stay, I know yc will be going through a refurb but figured it shouldn't make much difference to us just as long as stormalong bay is open we are good to go! We have stayed at the poly before and enjoyed it there!

This coming November will make our 4th stay at the YC. We'll be there Nov 27-Dec 5. See ya there!!!
yes Im sure you will as we will be there same time! We arrive on the 28th cant wait for this trip to get here already!

We love YC. Have stayed there 3 times. However, for our last several trips it has not been available with a discount for our dates, so we have stayed at BWI. I now have a goal to stay at all the deluxes at least once.

We love YC. Have stayed there 3 times. However, for our last several trips it has not been available with a discount for our dates, so we have stayed at BWI. I now have a goal to stay at all the deluxes at least once.
I like the sounds of that! I have been wanting to try other moderates when we do moderate resorts but everytime I book somewhere other then the cbr I end up switching back to cbr! Im happy with the yacht club as the choice for this trip even though we were originally booked at cbr for this trip too!

How many have had the kitchen sink at beaches and cream? Have a lunch reservation there but will just opt for that.. not a meal. maybe just share some French fries as I want to enjoy that awesome sundae , eating a burger, then that is just way to much food to handle! But I always enjoy trying to all the same!It is sooooo good!

I love the YC - but for rundisney events they only seem to give a discount at BC. So i end up there every fall. I make sure to do breakfast at the captains grille and the YC gift shop though. I do in a way consider it 1 resort.

We love the Yacht Club but have only had the pleasure of staying there once. Every time we try to book it, there is no availability! We end up at the Beach Club or Boardwalk Inn. We'll keep trying as we'd love to stay there with a lake view and full balcony. Yachtsman Steakhouse and the Crew's Cup Lounge are two or our must dos!

We got the kitchen sink for dh's birthday in April. It was fun, but I gotta say the kitchen sink was not good as far as sundaes go. We had dinner, burgers, grilled cheese, etc and the dinners were just meh too. I don't think we were stuffed, 5 of us shared the dessert, no one thought it tasted good. And we're ice cream lovers! I can eat a burger and banana split at Friendly's no problem!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter