When you win more then once.....

Would you pass on a dream if you got more then one?

• Heck NO, there my dreams and you can not have them!!

• You bet, I love spreading the magic and do not need 2 lanyards.

Results are only viewable after voting.

dustysky

DIS Veteran
I read so many people who have won more then once, all in one day. I just wanted to know, when you win more then once do you pass the magic on to those who time and again see others win?

I am not saying you should or shouldnt, thats not at all what I am trying to say.

I will just give an example. If I was there and won the lanyard and pin I would SO SO SO happily pass that on to a person who clearly had an interest in that (my family is not a pin family).

I just wonder what the overall answer is to this.

I am going to add a poll.

Well thats hard to say. It would really, like you said, depend on the WISH. you would pass on your pins but would you pass on a dream FP?

If you get a dream FP once, they probably wouldnt give it to you again that day, and YES I'd pass the 2nd on if that were the case. Thing with the dream FPs. You cannot redeem it (get in line with it) unless its attached to the lanyard and card. My friend wanted to pop hers off and just keep the lanyard as a keepsake and let others user her FP. NOT ALLOWED! You are turned away in line if you try that.

Getting Dream Ears is another special thing. Its not a free ride, or free food, its once in a lifetime EARS!

If I had 2 of something, I would share the DREAMS. Or even just thank the dream team and ask them to share it with someone else instead of me. But if it were my 1st of that prize, probably not. Just being honest!

To tell the truth... My friend won 2 things while we were there with them earlier this month. My DD and I didn't win anything but I was so elated and so happy for them and to see them win! Didn't care at all that it wasn't me winning!

We passed our dream fast passes (we had only used one of the tabs) on before we left the park. We loved spreading the magic!

If we were lucky enough to win anything, we would probably let our kids keep any ears/lanyards/etc. and then find some other kids to give mine and DH's to. It's kind of a shame there's already been reports of feast or famine: one family wins multiple times, while others win nothing at all. Of course, I'd probably feel differently if I was one of the multiple winners! :rolleyes1

Depends on the prize, as the PP said. Tell me I can sleep in the new castle room? All mine. :) Try to give me a second pin lanyard, I'd probably pass that on to someone.

Of course, we haven't gotten anything and I never win this stuff, so the point is moot. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter