When you were a kid , what did you think was the coolest thing ever?

rubber batman ring, out of those machines next to the bubble gum machines. at the front door of the grocery store ....naturally this being a Disneyland site, exploring Disneyland as a 8 year old....all by self without bothersome siblings or troublesome adults....that was super cool and super brave of my parents.

A PS2 for myself
That's funny because when I was in 3rd grade, it was our school's turn to have the computer and the teacher sat typing commands in, typing and typing and typing. We're all gathered around her and finally... a huge smiley face made from pixels measured in inches on the screen and we were all :jumping1:

And that would be my childhood Wow! The first time seeing a computer.

Testor gasoline powered toy cars. I got one, they weren't so cool once I had one. I took it back and got my money back. I think they were about $15 in about 1969. Should have kept it on the shelf, they are selling for thousands on E-Bay now.

LOL about the PS2. I was 44 when they went on sale. My kids were 11 and 15.

That's funny because when I was in 3rd grade, it was our school's turn to have the computer and the teacher sat typing commands in, typing and typing and typing. We're all gathered around her and finally... a huge smiley face made from pixels measured in inches on the screen and we were all :jumping1:

And that would be my childhood Wow! The first time seeing a computer.
Haha, that's awesome. Reminds me of when video sharing first became (slowly) possible on the average home computer. A group of us sent around a 15 second clip of the Time Warp from Rocky Horror. Took most of the night to download (and I had the movie on DVD), but wow! Video playing on the computer! Amazing!

For me, it was the High School for the Performing Arts in NYC. I was in love with the movie and TV show Fame, I wanted so bad to be an actress, and that school just looked like Nirvana to me. Unfortunately, I grew up in Central Florida, so no chance lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter