When you add on????

edk35

DIS Veteran
and you finance with Disney again......do you pay closing cost again? What do I need to know basically about adding on if and when CRV becomes a reality??!!! we currently have 300 points at SSR that we bought in Jan. through Disney and hope to have paid off next year or close to being paid off so just keeping option open for the Contemporary if it does happen. Thanks

I didn't pay closing cost the first, second, third, fourth time.

didn't think any DVC member paid closing?

Maybe it wasn't called closing cost....but there was some fee attached I would have to look it up again to see.

Okay I looked at my contracts. We bought 300 pts and divided them into three contracts of 100 points We had to pay 149.23 for the 1st contract but not the other two. Each contract we paid a down payment on too.

dose any one know if after i buy the 160 ssr, can I add on 50 at animal kingdom..and about how much is it?

50 points at AKV will be $104 a point. If you buy a minnimum of 100 points you recieve an $8 discount or $96 dollars a point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter