• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When will you be in US/IOA?

sha_lyn

If we couldn't laugh we'd all go insane
We will be at the HRH 1/10-1/13. We will be at IOA on the 11 and US on the 12. MIB999999 has agreed to meet us on the 12 for a little fun on MIB(the ride not him LOL). We are just missing Robinrs and her DS on their trip. At least great minds think alike. Michael and I are both getting the same thing for our birthdays ... Trips to US/IOA

12th is a Saturday, right?! My appendages and I might just show up for a little MIB fun...

You can have fun ON the ride, WITH MIB999999....unless of course you wear a pink striped outfit with a candy-cane on your head...but then, I'm pretty sure you probably don't, very few do!

:D

Oh dear...I've woken up in a silly mood today...

Karen

Yes the 12 is a Sat.
LOL. I will be sure to not dress as a candy cane

MsDiz i was just going to post to this thread from sha_lyn when i read thru it and there you were already.

Well since sha_lyn will not wear the pink candy stripe thing then i guess the honor falls to you. :D :D

We will meet at MIB first thing in the am on 1/12. less people and better teaching time, plus far easier time to do the 999,999 trick. :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter