When will November 2020 official park hours be posted ?

I read on another Disney site that there is no one there to update the calendar, when they furloughed their employees, the calendars updates ended! 🤷‍♀️

Disney website has November 2020 park hours posted. They're currently the reduced hours that will begin next month. Will have to keep an eye on them for changes.

From what I have seen and read hours are only posted only though Nov 7th as Nov 8th is when the first MMVMCP is supposed to happen. And it's obvious Disney doesn't know yet if they plan to have it or not. At least for MK it's park hours are completely dependent on those party dates, normally. I imagine both of those pieces of info will be released at the same time, the MMVMCP and Nov/Dec hours.

Disney website has November 2020 park hours posted. They're currently the reduced hours that will begin next month. Will have to keep an eye on them for changes.
Hope they do change. Right now HS hours for November are 10am -7pm. There goes 10am BG

What does everyone think will happen with hours for Thanksgiving & Christmas week?

I was just checking the November hours, I see they are out until 11/21. Right now my scheduled trip is for after that. However, I'm seeing people on other threads discuss reserving their days for the first week of December. Is that possible yet? Do I have to just guess what day I'll be visiting each park?

I was just checking the November hours, I see they are out until 11/21. Right now my scheduled trip is for after that. However, I'm seeing people on other threads discuss reserving their days for the first week of December. Is that possible yet? Do I have to just guess what day I'll be visiting each park?
you can make park reservations until september 2021, people are just doing it without knowing the operating hours

I made my Dec reservations when they first came out with park reservations. I just switched a couple of days last nite.

I just booked our trip for December 11-19, 2020 for stay at Grand Destino Tower & 7 day park tickets yesterday.
After I did the reservation, it went ahead & allowed me to reserve my Disney Park Pass thru the MDE app. When you do that, it shows the December hours.. But I am sure these hours are just in correlation with what the hours are now... at least that is what I am assuming.
Here is what I have & what it shows on my Disney Park Pass for each of the 7 days:

Saturday December 12: AK 9-5:00 pm
Sunday December 13: MK 9-6:00 pm
Monday December 14: DHS 10:00-7:00 pm
Tuesday December 15: Epcot 11-7:00 pm
Weds December 16: AK 9-5:00
Thursday December 17: DHS 10-7:00
Friday December 18: MK 9-6:00

I just booked our trip for December 11-19, 2020 for stay at Grand Destino Tower & 7 day park tickets yesterday.
After I did the reservation, it went ahead & allowed me to reserve my Disney Park Pass thru the MDE app. When you do that, it shows the December hours.. But I am sure these hours are just in correlation with what the hours are now... at least that is what I am assuming.
Here is what I have & what it shows on my Disney Park Pass for each of the 7 days:

Saturday December 12: AK 9-5:00 pm
Sunday December 13: MK 9-6:00 pm
Monday December 14: DHS 10:00-7:00 pm
Tuesday December 15: Epcot 11-7:00 pm
Weds December 16: AK 9-5:00
Thursday December 17: DHS 10-7:00
Friday December 18: MK 9-6:00

Woohoo! Your dates overlap ours, so it's good to see what you have!

I'm assuming that once I buy and link our tickets (in the next few days) I can see the dates for the duration of our time there and can make my ressies accordingly. I've been stalking the Dec hours page hard the last couple of weeks.

Woohoo! Your dates overlap ours, so it's good to see what you have!

I'm assuming that once I buy and link our tickets (in the next few days) I can see the dates for the duration of our time there and can make my ressies accordingly. I've been stalking the Dec hours page hard the last couple of weeks.
I believe you can make dinning reservations without tickets. You won't see park hours for Dec yet, they are posted only through Nov 21, they are releasing park hours only one week at a time, so Dec hours should be posted in a couple of weeks

I believe you can make dinning reservations without tickets. You won't see park hours for Dec yet, they are posted only through Nov 21, they are releasing park hours only one week at a time, so Dec hours should be posted in a couple of weeks

See my post #57 for hours when you book your park dates thru MDE. This is what it shows me as hours in December so far.

I believe dining is now at 60 days out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter