When will my room number/assignment show up in MDE?

BigOHawk

Mouseketeer
I see there is a 'Room Number' box that is blank on MDE. Since I chose online check in, how far in advance will this show up? Does Disney still assign room 5 days prior to arrival?

I see there is a 'Room Number' box that is blank on MDE. Since I chose online check in, how far in advance will this show up? Does Disney still assign room 5 days prior to arrival?
Your room number will appear on check in day, after the room has been vacated by previous guests and has been released back into inventory by housekeeping. While it may have been assigned to you days earlier, anything can happen that could prevent that room from being available on your check in day, so Disney will not give you a room number until it is ready for you.

Your room number will appear on check in day, after the room has been vacated by previous guests and has been released back into inventory by housekeeping. While it may have been assigned to you days earlier, anything can happen that could prevent that room from being available on your check in day, so Disney will not give you a room number until it is ready for you.
Good to know thanks!

I have had my room number show up while at the airport, but then I have also had the experience, multiple times, of my number not showing up till a day or two into vacation - it didn’t affect anything, was still able to charge to room, etc

If there is any problem with your magic band or you need a keycard to enter the room, you won't get a room number until you check in at the front desk. It happened to us twice in the last four months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter