When will Elemental debut on Disney+?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Has a release date been announced for Elemental on Disney+ yet? Because I hadn't heard anything about it, Is Elemental gonna be released during Thanksgiving 2023 or Christmas 2023 on Disney+?. Because I found it shocking that the live-action The Little Mermaid is on DVD but not Disney+ yet so i'm wondering if Elemental will get added to Disney+ next month?

I’d say some time in September at the earliest. If they’re doing Disney+ day again in September this year then I would imagine they’ll save it for that but that’s just speculation on my part and nothing is officially confirmed yet.

Releasing both of those films on digital and disc first helps them get even more money back from them so that’s probably why they’re waiting to add them to Disney+ for now.

If you're seeing The Little Mermaid on DVD somewhere, it's most likely a bootleg. The digital release was July 25th, but it's not coming to DVD/ Bluray until Sept 19th. A decent rule for estimating streaming these days is around 90 days from the theatrical release ... give or take. Digital release and rental at $20 is much sooner.

Little Mermaid will probably stream ~ early Sept ... I figure it may drop on D+ around Labor Day. Elemental may hit D+ sometime in Sept, and as Leia mentioned, a 'D+ Day' in Sept may be a good time for both films to hit D+.

Elemental is getting released on September 13th? How exciting. I have been hooked on this movie ever since I first learned about it and can't wait to see it. Oh, if I only had my Wade plushie to watch Elemental with as a movie buddy but I haven't gotten him yet and it makes me sad. :sad:

Has a release date been announced for Elemental on Disney+ yet? Because I hadn't heard anything about it, Is Elemental gonna be released during Thanksgiving 2023 or Christmas 2023 on Disney+?. Because I found it shocking that the live-action The Little Mermaid is on DVD but not Disney+ yet so i'm wondering if Elemental will get added to Disney+ next month?
Just saw Elemental is being added to Disney+ on Wednesday (13th Sep). Thought you’d like to know that.

!!! Oh My Gosh !!!,
I cannot tell you how excited I am about Elemental's Disney+ release on September 13th and I hope it is great. Last Saturday I got so happy when I finally recieved my Wade Ripple plushie after waiting so long and when I got him I told my mom that the angels probably decided to give my Wade Ripple plushie to me before the movie's release so I could have a movie buddy to watch Elemental with when it debuts on Disney+. And that made me so happy and not to mention Wade Ripple is my current crush right now at the moment
Thanks so much for the info Leia,
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter