When will dates be announced for EMM, DAH??

eeyoreali

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I'm looking to find out when they typically announce the dates for the EMM & DAS. I thought I read that it was after the 180 ADR mark, but can't find where I saw that. I'm wondering what the best strategy will be planning ADR at 180 and then having the EMM & DAS dates announced after. We do plan on getting park hopper passes as well.

**edited to correct DAS to DAH. Also, we're going Dec. 2019.

Last edited:
Which park EMM.... Disney Hollywood Studios/Toy Story Land... or Magic Kingdom/Fantasyland?

Also DAS? Do you mean DAH.... Disney After Hours?

Thanks.

Which park EMM.... Disney Hollywood Studios/Toy Story Land... or Magic Kingdom/Fantasyland?

Also DAS? Do you mean DAH.... Disney After Hours?

Thanks.

Sorry, yes, I meant DAH. I just edited my post. Also, we're going Dec 2019. Looking for information for all the parks.

The answer is it’s anybody’s guess. There hasn’t been a reliable pattern to when dates get released. Subscribe to the relevant threads to find out when dates get posted.

If they do any DAH in Dec they won't be for MK since they have the Xmas Parties up until just before Christmas. We are hoping for some May dates for DAH. already have our Toy Story Land EMM booked.

Holy cow, I about had a heart attack thinking Disney had finally released DAH dates for the summer! LOL

Eeyoreali I am in the same boat as you going to the world in Dec 19 hoping for some DAH dates. We are going the week before Christmas so I know that MK will be a no but hoping to see some in the other parks. I will keep stalking the great and all knowing Disboards for any insight and info!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter