When were you completely AWED by something at Disney?

I FINALLY saw Paint the Night after trying to see it the last 4 times I went. It was never running when I went. I was thoroughly amazed by it and it was worth the wait!!

The friendliness of the waiter staff in the restaurants!

We live in France, where it is not customary to tip in restaurants… and while we didn't find the service was bad until we our first trip to WDW, nowadays we stopped eating in restaurants and save the money for our next trip at WDW!

Oh, I've got some special ones. Mainly, the very first time my husband took me there -- my Dad was supposed to but got ill and it was always his dream to go. So when my DH and I walked in Magic Kingdom on our first day and saw Main Street and the castle, I just lost it! It was just overwhelming and so exciting and beautiful. It's already been more than 35 years since that day! Unbelievable.

The Millennium parade at Epcot, spending my birthdays at Crystal Palace with Pooh and friends. Eeyore is my favorite and the pictures and hugs from him are special for sure! My birthday celebration at Whispering Canyon restaurant in Wilderness Lodge -- when the waiter found out and made me get up in front of the whole restaurant and do the Hokey Pokey! And our last time in 2014, when my family and I did all four parks in one day for my birthday, with another great breakfast at Crystal Palace! Magical :wizard:

I will never forget the first time I saw the castle lit up at night. It was the most beautiful thing and it is a moment that has stayed with me for 25 years. Every time I see the castle at night, I get the same thrill. That's a huge part of the magic for me.

I FINALLY saw Paint the Night after trying to see it the last 4 times I went. It was never running when I went. I was thoroughly amazed by it and it was worth the wait!!

It's been a while since I've been, but what is Paint the Night? I'll have to put that on my list for next year.

One of my top Disney moment's was the last night of a Disneyland trip with my two twenty-something adult daughters. This was our first, and so far only, girls trip. The three of us were leaving DL Park at the end of the evening and the Up theme song could be heard as we were walking down Main Street to the exit. My two daughters were walking ahead of me, arms around each other's shoulders, and dancing to the music, so happy and carefree! Hopefully we can do another Disney trip together someday.

It's been a while since I've been, but what is Paint the Night? I'll have to put that on my list for next year.

It’s a nighttime parade that is now at California Adventures. It is truly one of the best shows/experiences I’ve had at Disney. It was so bright, and fun, and cheery and just really amazing.

It’s a nighttime parade that is now at California Adventures. It is truly one of the best shows/experiences I’ve had at Disney. It was so bright, and fun, and cheery and just really amazing.

Looks like we gotta head back to Disneyland ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter