When was the last time you used public transport?

Years ago, I'd say about 7 years ago, before I started having severe anxiety at the thought of getting a bus filled with people. Can't explain fully what that entailed, but it was too much for me to handle. I started getting rides to places.

Yesterday. I live in NYC and walk, bus, or subway it everywhere. I've not owned or driven a car since 2006.

June 2014 when on vacation in Leeds, U.K.

In the United States? About 60 years ago.

Depends on what's meant by that. But I'm assuming it means a local service such as bus/light rail/subway/etc. that is government subsidized. For me it would have been when I went to San Francisco to watch a Warriors game and used San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) and San Francisco Municipal Railway (MUNI) service to get there and more or less back home.

On vacation after Christmas, I spent a week riding buses, subways, and light rail in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. I rode on LA Metro (which has buses, light rail, and subway service), GTrans (city of Gardena), Big Blue Bus (Santa Monica), DASH (LA Dept of Transportation), Torrance Transit, Orange County Transportation Authority, and Anaheim Regional Transportation. The latter is really different as they have on-demand rides in addition to predetermined (I don't like to say "scheduled") routes. And it was really odd being the only passenger on a 40 seat bus. I told a driver that I felt guilty about it, but he said that it was part of the value of the service.

70's. We took the streetcar to downtown to meet Dad and go to the Pittsburgh Pirate games.

Unless you count Disney busses in 2010.

Every time I drive on a road, I'm using public transport. The roads are paid for by the government and I use them to transport me from one place to another.

Do Disney buses count? That was a couple weeks ago.

Do rideshares count? That would have been a year ago.

Otherwise, I have to say 2015 trip to DC when I rode on the Metro.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter