• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When was the last time you used Cash?

Everyday in some amount or another....the other day we were at Land of Make Believe with the grandkids and the line for admission using a credit card had about 20 people on it and the line for cash was empty so we paid with cash.

Yesterday - I always try to bring cash for tips when I eat out - staff appreciate that and you are 100% sure they get it

Last night as the church festival!!

side note: I love going to all of our local outdoor summer events and almost all are CASH ONLY!! with an ATM somewhere to convert!

Just today, I used cash when I bought some clothing items. It's a rare occurrence these days since online shopping is so convenient. By the way, if you're looking for trustworthy reviews, go to pissedconsumer website, for example here are Lord And Taylor reviews. It's a great way to find the best store and avoid bad service.

Last edited:
Around home I use it often because many of the people I buy things from only take cash. I don't use it much at all when I'm traveling.

Last time would have been Mother's Day weekend. DS and I went to the circus and the concessions only took cash, which I anticipated and took with me. The next time will be tomorrow. I need a set of documents from our condo board and they only accept cash as well. I'll have to stop at the bank on the way to their offices, which is an annoyance. You might notice a pattern - I'd never use cash of my own volition; only in places where it can't be avoided.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter