When was the last time you used Cash?

Almost every day because most of the restaurants or little shops charge almost 4% more if using a card. I'd rather use the cash if I have it.

I have no idea. I think I have a loonie or two in my wallet, but that’s a big maybe. Debit card for everything!

About a month ago. The only time I use it is if I'm going through a drive through at FF for something small. When I have an early morning appt. at my doctor, I treat myself to an egg mcmuffin.

Yesterday. Continue to use cash for small purchases or when it is more convenient. Have zero plans to stop using cash when it works out best in many situations. Any store that charges a service fee to use a credit card is certainly one great reason to use cash.

Monday at the grocery store. It is easier to stay on budget and not give in to temptation if you only have a set amount in your wallet.

A few months ago for Girl Scout cookies. Before that, IDK. I think the machine where we added air to the tire maybe a year before that?

Two days ago I needed a quarter to get a cart from ALDIs. Before that I’m gonna say 2 weeks ago visiting my mom up in NY. The bagel store wanted to add a fee for using a credit card so I paid cash.
Interesting. I didn't think any store charged for carts anymore. Never was the norm here.

I give my grandkids cash. Other than that the only time I use cash if I’m on vacation. Tips for luggage service, uber drivers etc.

When we bought cookies we were given a paper with a code to scan to place our order, no cash exchanged.
I believe Girls Scouts have a contract with a Credit Card company that allows troops to accept credit cards for free. None of the site sales I visited had signed up, so still cash and carry here.

For cabs in Spain in May, I think.

Even the vending machines at work take credit cards, so I very rarely use cash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter