When was the last time......a continuation

every morning, though more a brunch....heard that a late breakfast after hours of activity is a good diet move, so work for 3 hours than cook breakfast

last time you took advice from someone on TV

my car....years...does not go any further than 21 miles once a month to cancer center
her car....just had inspection...making long trips this summer to Arizona canyon rim country

my car....years...does not go any further than 21 miles once a month to cancer center

Sorry to hear that. :hug:

Interesting. My state, New York, requires annual inspection of all cars, regardless of mileage. You can get a ticket if you drive with an expired inspection or registration sticker.

Last time you visited a friend or relative in another state?

Sorry to hear that. :hug:

Interesting. My state, New York, requires annual inspection of all cars, regardless of mileage. You can get a ticket if you drive with an expired inspection or registration sticker.

Last time you visited a friend or relative in another state?
yep....you have a rust problem....being from oregon and living in new york 1981-1984 id did not know that....bought a rust bucket VW and could not get the inspection done....a $2,000 education we don't use salt on the west coast so no rust....even with the coast cars there is no inspection from salt water, though could be body damage only, though vehicles do go on salty sand.

Califorina, 2017, fall, returning vehicle to oregon, had to go thru Joshua tree area where aunt and uncle live, but now we travel thru nevada when going to oregon from arizonia , oregon does not count as relative visit, as I consider it more of my home than arizona...which so fa.r one long vacation over the 5 years.

when was the last time you bought a soundtrack to a movie? (yuma man scored Waterman, going to see it tomorrow, just for the music)

when was the last time you purchased a soundtrack to a movie ?

Early 2000’s, I think. Got a couple of the Harry Potter soundtracks on CD. Love John Williams.

Last time you rode a bicycle?

been a long time...hurts my back as I have aged....so going with the 2000 family reunion photograph of me on a bike, Salem, Oregon has great hiking paths in urban settings. so son and I did lots of that...I don't even think he rode a bike until he was a teen....way too many bike fatalities in my life to let my son ride on a city street.

last time you played with Bicycle Brand deck of cards?

Aside from a step ladder - years. Being on a ladder can send me into a slight panic attack!

Last time you baked brownies?

been awhile I actually baked them. The grand kids baked them here, at my house for Easter

When was the last time you went in a swimming pool?

this oven, I haven't....it's fairly new

When was the last time you went berry picking (any kind)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter