When to watch YouTubers & using a Travel Agent

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
We have a trip booked for the week of New Years, ending with the WDW 1/2 marathon. I do have the hotel booked, but since it has been years I am using a travel agent. What questions should I be asking her? I did let her know that we want 3/4 specific dinners, but other than that what should I be having her do? Second question, with all the changes going on with construction, festivals and virtual Queues, when should I really start watching you tubers and listening to podcast?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

I constantly watch YouTubers even when I don’t have a trip planned. It’s more of my hobby. Any time is good to watch them. My favorites in order:

Earscouts - he has the best G+ tutorials hands down. Start with the 27 tips video and then watch some of the park walkthrough videos.

Mammoth Club - I particularly like her strategy videos and her park walkthrough videos that get into the history.

Allears - I’m a huge planner by nature. Their park challenges are awesome and they take planning and use of G+ to the extreme. By learning the most extreme use of G+, it makes a normal day in the park a piece of cake.

Disney Food Blog - she caters to the inexperienced park goers and first timers. This is background watching for me, but I believe this is where you should start when planning your first trip. Very good quality videos and material.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter