When to start planning 2009 Vow Renewal

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
Hi all! Our 10 yr anniversary is April 2009 and we want to do a Disney vow renewal. How far in advance to have to book/plan, etc.?

THanks!

I think you can book up to a year in advance! We are planning an Escape Vow Renewal for July 2008 and just signed our contract! Congrats! :goodvibes

Hi all! Our 10 yr anniversary is April 2009 and we want to do a Disney vow renewal. How far in advance to have to book/plan, etc.?

Luvstiggertoo, congratulations on your upcoming vow renewal! I am in the initial planning stages for a vow renewal in 2009, too. Since it's so far out, all that I can really do for the next 6 to 12 months is to try and figure out what sort of celebration my husband & I want. That is, do we want it to be just us and our children? Or do we want to widen the guest list up a bit to include close family & friends? And where should we renew our vows? Hawaii, Disneyland, or Walt Disney World?

Once I get those things sorted out, it will probably be several months from now. If we choose to have a FTW vow renewal, I'll contact Disney and arrange for a site visit. I'm hopeful that by that time, I'll have a few venues in mind for my event.

Have you decided yet if you want an Escape, Wishes, or Couture event? Have you decided yet on the number of guests you will be inviting to your vow renewal? If you have both of those things decided, then you should spend the next couple of months determining a ceremony location and whether or not you want a reception. Once you've determined the basics, I think you'll be ready to contact the FTW folks and begin tackling the details of your vow renewal.

Before I close, I thought I would post the following information. It was taken directly from the official FTW website:

- - - - - - -
When can I reserve my Wedding date?

Wishes Weddings at all locations can be booked 12 months in advance of your event date (based on availability). For Escape Weddings, all outdoor Resort locations can be booked up to 1 year in advance. Disneys Wedding Pavilion can be booked at eight (8) months in advance for Escape Weddings (subject to availability).
- - - - - - -

Again, congratulations. And have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter