When to go in 2020.....?

Laura Szanyi

Earning My Ears
Looking at two different time to do to DL...
Sun Mar 15-Thurs Mar 19 2020

or
Sun June 7-Thurs June 11 2020

Any input?

Is there one set of dates that works better for you? Personally, I'd go with the second set of dates. June will give you longer hours, the summer entertainment schedule, only one grad nite (the 10th) during your dates, and what should be nice weather (June Gloom can be really nice in the mornings). The March dates are almost a month before Easter, so you might hit some early Spring Break crowds, but who knows what offers Disney will make for the locals next year. If there is a SoCal ticket promotion, that could bring in some crowds. Food & Wine Festival should be going by then -- which is fun, but can bring in the locals on weekends and after work/school. And you may not get the full entertainment schedule -- which would mean fireworks and F! on weekends only.

I've been during that part of March several times because of my kids school breaks, and in all honesty, I think I'd pick June if I had the choice. March has refurbs, a higher chance of rain, colder weather, spring break crowds, and spring break hotel prices. If you're a foodie, maybe F&W holds some appeal, but in my opinion it just brings out locals on the weekends which completely clogs walkways that you can't avoid because of Marvel land construction.
I sound like a March hater! I'm really not, anytime is a good time at DL, but I'd still pick June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter