When to contact Randy and/or Stan??

Briarprincess

Disney Movie Buff and Future Special Education Tea
Hey! I've been looking around at all the photos and such everyone has posted, as well as Randy and Stan's websites, and I really want to use them for the wedding. But I don't know when I should contact them for more information. I'm penciled in for my date in August 2008, but won't know until this August if we have it for sure or not. So do I contact them now with the possiblity of not getting our date/time/place, or wait until August?

Hey! I've been looking around at all the photos and such everyone has posted, as well as Randy and Stan's websites, and I really want to use them for the wedding. But I don't know when I should contact them for more information. I'm penciled in for my date in August 2008, but won't know until this August if we have it for sure or not. So do I contact them now with the possiblity of not getting our date/time/place, or wait until August?

go ahead and contact him-- give him your estimated date. They both udnerstand how disney works. If the date changes-- just call and update as soon as you know. Its never too soon to book!

I would contact them now and at least have them pencil you in as well. You would probably be ok waiting until August, but I don't like to risk loosing something I really want! We started planning 5/07 for our 12/07 wedding and were able to book both, but you never know.

On the topic of Randy...I have emailed him two weeks ago and CALLED monday...when will I hear back from his office?? :(

I wanted Randy really bad and so contacted him 15 months before our vow renewal. I had 2 dates in mind (and got my 2nd choice) so I paid Randy $400 deposit (rather than the standard $200?) and he kept both dates for me until the 8 month out mark when we got confirmation of which date we got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter