when to book

justhat

<font color=teal>DC DISer<br><font color=red>pick
How far in advance can you book reservations at a Disney hotel? I have been looking online and for the packages it seems as though December 2003 is the latest and for room only they stop this December. Can you book reservations for 2004 if you call, or is it the same as the website? My honeymoon will not be until June 2004, but I want to be sure that I can get a great room and a great price. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I would guess that by booking that early you may actually miss getting a great price, as many of the special deals are not available until a much shorter time window. If you have your heart set on something specific you may be better off finding a different place to save money, as the most important thing is that it meet your expectations. However, if you have a less specific request you may be able to get a great deal by either getting an annual pass (a value if you are going for an extended time) or joining Disney Club. Another option is make a reservation now for what you want, and then keep checking back for deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter