When to book Keys to the Kingdom tour

cindy17

Mouseketeer
Just want to confirm when to go online to book KTTK tour. I arrive for a 5 night stay on August 15. I have not yet decided on exact date im taking tour. 60 days out from August 15 is June 16. I read a previous comment that I can book 60 days out + number of nights, therefore 65 days prior to August 15 which is June 11. Or is it 65 days prior to the day I choose to take the tour (could be Aug 15, 16, 17, 18 or 19)? Thank you!

Yes, you are correct. Your day to book would be June 16th. You are allowed to book 60 days before your check in date, for the duration of your stay (up to 7 nights/10 nights, I can't remember). You don't get to subtract the number of nights on your stay to book before the 60 days.

Yes, you are correct. Your day to book would be June 16th. You are allowed to book 60 days before your check in date, for the duration of your stay (up to 7 nights/10 nights, I can't remember). You don't get to subtract the number of nights on your stay to book before the 60 days.
What’s earliest time I can book on June 16?

Piggybacking off of the OP ... are there any dates that the Keys to the Kingdom tour is NOT offered?
Were looking to do the tour on July 3.

Our adult son and I are coming to WDW in late January.

He's not big on MK, but he thinks he'd like to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour - as much to do JC with no dad jokes as for any other reason (jk - kinda). He just loves to see how things work, and he thinks seeing the behind the scenes stuff would be really cool. Me too.

I've looked, and I don't see dates for this tour past mid-December. When do they release dates for this tour?

I booked mine at 60 days out when I did it in September so I think they hold to the 60-day rule.

This is DH’s one request for our next trip - to do this on his birthday which is 12/28. Anyone have a clue on how quick this tour fills up?

I’m sorry OP that I went off topic :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter