• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When to book airport transfer?

Hawki

2017 Double Disney!
Hi I'm arriving at LAX in October & staying at VGC. I've decided to use Lanskys & just wondering how far in advance to book? & do I pay when I book or nearer the time? Thank you

I believe you pay when you book. That said, you should book as soon as you can. They have a limited number of drivers, so you don't want to run the risk of them being booked.

We booked Lansky last week for our July trip. We were required to pay upon making the reservation.

Since you are booking with a private company where you're the only ones in the car, I'd book a couple of months in advance. You aren't travelling during a peak time so that helps.

Book closer to the date that you wil be going. You will have to pay at the time of booking, and if you have to cancel for any reason, they will charge a 10% cancellation fee. Last time we used them we booked a month in advance, and there was no problem.

I used them for my trip last September. I booked 1 month before and had no issues. You pay when you book.

Thanks for all your replies. I'm in the UK so was waiting for a better exchange rate, but I don't think that's going to happen!! Will get it booked then, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter