• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When there are nighttime ticketed events...

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
are there still nighttime parades & fireworks before the “regular” closing? Also, I understand rides after regular close will be off limits, but what about shopping as we leave (we usually cruise the shops on the way out)
We’ll have only 1 day at MK over Spring Break & want to make sure we see nighttime entertainment on our day there. Can maybe switch plans to a non-event day if needed.
TIA

are there still nighttime parades & fireworks before the “regular” closing? Also, I understand rides after regular close will be off limits, but what about shopping as we leave (we usually cruise the shops on the way out)
We’ll have only 1 day at MK over Spring Break & want to make sure we see nighttime entertainment on our day there. Can maybe switch plans to a non-event day if needed.
TIA

The only nighttime ticketed event that has a “hard close” with no access to evening fireworks would be MNSSHP and MVMCP Sept-December.

I assume since you’re talking about April the nighttime ticketed event you’re referring to is Disney After Hours (DAH). DAH operates differently and isn’t necessarily a hard close event. It’s more like Extra Magic Hours in that non-ticketed guests are not really kicked out, they just can’t ride rides. You can shop and meander out of the park the same as any regular night. Fireworks on DAH nights are available to all guests.

Hope that helps/answers your question.

The only nighttime ticketed event that has a “hard close” with no access to evening fireworks would be MNSSHP and MVMCP Sept-December.

I assume since you’re talking about April the nighttime ticketed event you’re referring to is Disney After Hours (DAH). DAH operates differently and isn’t necessarily a hard close event. It’s more like Extra Magic Hours in that non-ticketed guests are not really kicked out, they just can’t ride rides. You can shop and meander out of the park the same as any regular night. Fireworks on DAH nights are available to all guests.

Hope that helps/answers your question.

Yes, thanks
There’s a Disney after hours scheduled the one night we plan to be at MK. Just wondered if on those nights they only did one fireworks show, & it would have been later for the DAH guests only.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter