• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When should I buy bus transfers?

Incharge

<font color=deepseagreen>Has a PHOBIA about teeny
How far ahead of time should I book the Disney bus transfers, and who do I call to book these? We are coming in the night before the cruise, and a hotel shuttle will pick us up at the airport and bring us back to the airport on Sat. morning 9/6. Can you book the Disney shuttle bus the morning of your cruise, or is it best to book ahead of time? thanks.

Have you booked yet? I think if you book directly with Disney, They will automatically include this unless you specify that you don't want it. I know the on-line site does this as well. You can also change different details with just a call.

If you booked through a travel agent, you probably would just tell them.

Someone else asked what to do when you book on-line. I suggested that they call disney and ask. I also think you can do this at the airport. They have a service desk where you will check in. In your documents, It has a page that indicates if you would like to add transfers.

Have fun!

Hi musicgirl,
Yes, I booked a long time ago. Also booked the hotel a long time age. I think if I need to book this book in advance, I need to do it pretty soon. Only have 4 weeks:D

Hi,

If you haven't booked your transfers yet, why not consider using a car service. On my first Disney Cruise, we used the transfers because I didn't know any better. After reading discussions on this board, I learned about the Limo services. We've used Happy Limo and Cartier Towncar and saved money over what Disney charges for transfers. The plus side is that the car service will pick you up at your hotel the morning of the cruise, so you don't have to schlepp back to the airport with all your luggage to catch the Disney shuttle. You can even use a limo service one way and use the Disney shuttle the other way and compare. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Donna

The only reason I didn't do the car was because there are only 3 of us, and the price is not effective unless you have more than 3 people. My grandson is 8, so he will enjoy the ride up on the bus also. thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter