When oh when will my add on come through?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Okay, this is really evil, and I'm prepared for the vicious comments that will come my way, but I've been finding myself scanning the resale list in hopes that a BCV April use year will appear and get gobbled up by Disney. I know, I need therapy, but I really want my addon to come through! Fortunately, BCV is our home (with SSR and HH points too), so I'm not in the same boat as folks who are waiting for ANY points at BCV. Nonetheless, I just want my addon to come on through so I don't have to worry about the next price increase!

I feel better now--for a little while.

No vicious remarks, just a wish for you to get what you want, soon!!! I am going back and forth about adding on 50 more VWL points, I'm no competition for you.

Bobbi :sunny:

Why wish for the ROFR? Why not be the one purchasing the Resale? Get first dibs on the package and pay less as well!

If you think about it, it's a waiting game any way you look at it! :)

Tom :wave2:

Okay Tom, you've got a point. I suppose we should at least consider an addon via resale. I've just never went that route--afraid of the mean ol' closing costs. Do many 50 point BCV contracts even cross your desk?

Yes, we do have "many" small and larger points BCV packages come available.

The "NEW" reduced closing costs make it even more enticing. That's why so many folks are signing up to be on "our" wait list!

Why not sign up too, no deposit necessary, we contact you when one comes in and it's up to you whether you want it or not. It just adds to your list of possibilities in looking for that "special" property you've been wanting.

Have a great day,
Tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter