"When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do? Just keep swimming" 10 year anniversary trip 8/24-8/30 at CSR

I enjoyed your report and I'm sorry that you had to cut the trip short, but it's important to take care of your mental health :) I'm glad you're feeling better now. You can apply Disney gift cards to vacation packages, so it won't be a waste, you just got a jump on saving for your next trip ;)

We stayed at Pop in August and I really loved it there, so that gets my vote for your next trip!

You got so many beautiful pictures of the resort! I was never really interested in staying at CS until the Gran Destino tower opened - it is just so beautiful that it put that resort on my short list for our next trip.

Thank you! You're so right about making mental health a priority. I'am definitely in a much better place now then I was a few weeks ago! And we actually ended up booking Pop for next year, I can't wait!

CSR is definitely stunning. I wish we would've stayed in the tower, so much more convenient, and everything is just so new and pristine! I hope you give it a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter