• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Your Next Royal Cruise?

The Odyssey of the Seas Sept 5th cruise went great, I love the 1/3 capacity, never felt crowded. Went well enough I booked March 11 (second cruise ever for Wonder), when I heard Wonder of the Seas was going to Ft. Lauderdale instead of China.

February 8th 2022 Mariner of the Seas. Funny enough, I sailed RCI back when H1N1 broke out, we were like the second sailing into Mexico afterwards. Also, sailed the same ship back then but that was when the ship was brand new, definitely has had more updates since then.
Looking forward to experiencing RCI's private island :)

February 8th 2022 Mariner of the Seas. Funny enough, I sailed RCI back when H1N1 broke out, we were like the second sailing into Mexico afterwards. Also, sailed the same ship back then but that was when the ship was brand new, definitely has had more updates since then.
Looking forward to experiencing RCI's private island :)
CoCo Cay is Awesome! :-)

Our next cruise is 10/31/21. Coming up quick! Even better, the price went down today so my TA was able to convert the difference to an on board credit. :sail:

Our next cruise is 10/31/21. Coming up quick! Even better, the price went down today so my TA was able to convert the difference to an on board credit. :sail:
That cruise has come and gone - it was great.
So, my next RCL cruise is not until early April on the Harmony.

Got back yesterday from my first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We were overall pleased and will sail with them again. Great service, good food, entertainment was a hit or miss (that's better than others we've been on besides DCL), and we enjoyed Coco Cay.

Our (first and the third attempt) Royal cruise is on January 31, 2022 out of Canaveral on the Independence. Fingers are crossed!

We leave on Sunday on Anthem!
If you want to go up in the North Star, you may want to book it as soon as you get on the ship. It has always been free for us in the past, but we have some friends who just cruised on the Odyssey and said that the sea days were free but the port days were a fee to go up? around $23 ea. All the sea days booked up quickly and they ended up having to pay to go up because they had never done it and wanted to experience it. Happy Cruising!

We have cruised on the Anthem 3-4 times already. We have already done North Start and don’t need to do it again. But thanks!

Navigator of the Seas is March 11 for us. Our first Royal Carribean cruise. We have done Disney several times before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter